Updated for EVE: Lifeblood!
≡v≡ Production is an interactive workbook designed to assist with manufacturing in EVE Online by detailing exact mineral, ore and/or capital component quantities required to produce any T1 ship hull.
- Quick and easy to use: Simply add your blueprint efficiency, facility and skill data as well as the desired hull to see the required input materials instantly.
- No calculations necessary: Know exactly how much of each ore is required as well as how much of each left over mineral you’ll have after the build.
- Track your build progress: Enter your stored materials to see the remaining requirements update, giving you LIVE calculations.
- Cost tracking: See the build cost in ISK value by either Mineral, Ore or Capital Components as well as job costs to accurately determine the total build cost of the hull.
- Constructing a fleet?: Quickly change the quantity of hulls you desire to see the total material requirements for the entire fleet.
- No payments required: Access and use of this workbook is 100% free. If you would like to send a thank you ISK donation, please send it to Subliminally Famous – thanks!
Access the workbook from the link below and follow the instructions on the “Main” sheet to copy it over to your Google Drive.
Have question or encountered a bug?
Please contact Subliminally Famous via in-game mail.
Stay up to date by subscribing to a simple mailing list below: